- The number one factor affecting how many session requests you receive is how often you're online and available. When new students want help, they want it immediately. Be online and available to accept new instant tutoring requests.
- Create a short profile video to introduce yourself (30-60 seconds is all that's needed!)
- Be prepared with the content of your tutoring sessions, and be positive and encouraging with your students to help create a strong rating for your profile
- Leave feedback for your students after a successful session with a summary of what was covered and suggest topics for future sessions to encourage them to book with you again
- Set your availability and be available at the times you have indicated
- Login often to show up higher in search results
Have more questions? Submit a request